19 May 2006

Canückenland



Cascades

Spent a day in São Paulo, waiting for my flight, which gave me time to bullet-proof pack my carbon S4.5 and help Marcelo tune his paramotors.

Going for lunch was fun... speeding through downtown São Paulo on the back of his motorcycle, weaving through rush-hour traffic, had me closing my eyes for most of it.

It was sad to say good-bye to my friends, after spending the last 2 weeks together and sharing so many cool adventures, but I'm sure we'll meet again soon, somewhere.

The fairly long flight back to Canada was the perfect time to unwind, sip on a drink, and reflect over how awesome (used correctly) the last 5 weeks had been.

As we flew over the snowy peaked mountains of the Cascades, I was reminded that home was near... and just in time for Spring flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment